Make a career at Fair Doctors!
Are you dentist? Do you have the feeling that you have to do something meaningful? Do you like your job, because of the technical part and also because of the daily contact with people? Are you a teamplayer, who likes to take responsibility and want to develop further? If you answered these four questions with ‚yes‘, you’re at the right place.
- top salary
- revenue sharing
- good career opportunities
- You have got an approval according to German law
- You speak German like a native speaker or at least B2/C1- level
- You have a valid workpermission
- You have a valid residence permit
Fair Doctors- dentistry since 1905
Fair Doctors has twenty locations in north rhine westphalia at the moment (growing steadily) and publiches regulary attractive job offers. As one of the greatest offerer in north rhine westfalia we got more than sixty salaried dentists. To keep on growing we are always searching for new talented associates who estimate our friendly way to care about our patients.
Fair Doctors – our vision
Our vision is to afford the people in Germany a fair, good and effective dental care. Our focus is set on needy people.
Part of this vision is a ideal working area for our employees, so they can develop. As part of your work at Fair Doctors you should enjoy your work, feel good, because of doing something good for the patients and get a good salary, of course.
Why Fair Doctors? Our benefits:
- Attractive practices – Our dental practices are modern and appealing
- Attractive team – Working at Fair Doctors is fun. You can rely on your team for 100 %.
- Attractive future – Being part of a steady growing, innovative federation offers you a safe job and good career opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration – We pay a very attractive and market-oriented salary.
Germany as employer
Comparing to other countries Germany has got a powerful health care. The use of new therapies and modern medical devices secures a high-level supply. Nationwide clinics and registered doctors ensure a fast treatment for all patients. The progressive digitization in health care opens the door to new opportunities in medical care.
General information for foreign dentists
This is a overview which requirements are needed to work as a dentist in Germany. This presentation does not claim to be complete, but it shows which aspects are necessary before the entry to Germany.
- approval according to German law
- valid workpermission
- valid residence permit
- Being German native speaker or at least B2/C1-level
We are happy to support you, if you switch your job and start working at Fair Doctors.